In this series, the kids will learn that Jesus is the Son of God and therefore has God’s power. During his time on Earth, he used that power to do wonderful miracles to help people. The kids will see that the God who did miracles in the Bible is the same God who does miracles today.
In the teaching video, Ariel and Gus will watch a different trick shot video each time and see if they can pull off the trick shot themselves! They will see that trick shots are awesome but they are just tricks, but the miracles in the Bible were awesome and really happened!
Series Bible Verse | You are the God of great wonders. You demonstrate your awesome power among the nations. Psalm 77:14
Lesson 1 | Big Idea: Jesus takes care of me when I’m scared.
Bible Story: Jesus Calms the Storm
Lesson 2 | Big Idea: Jesus does miracles so I can believe.
Bible Story: Jesus Raises Lazarus from the Dead
Lesson 3 | Big Idea: I can tell people about the good things Jesus does for me.
Bible Story: Jesus Heals a Man Born Blind
Lesson 4 | Big Idea: I can help people learn about Jesus.
Bible Story: Jesus Heals a Paralyzed Man
Lesson 5 | Big Idea: I can say thank you to Jesus
Bible Story: Thankful Leper
In addition to visual media, the following elements are provided for download with the curriculum package:
- Program Outline – a written guide for leaders to teach from during the service
- Classroom Bible Story Teaching Tool and Printable Assets
- Crafts and Activity Instructions and Printable Assets
- Activity Sheets and Coloring Pages
- Fully assembled Keynote and PowerPoint presentations that correspond with the Program Outline