This series is meant to teach the kids about how we can be courageous and strong because of who God is and the love He has for us. Our hope is that the kids will walk away knowing that we can obey God because He knows what’s best for us, we can trust God because He will give us what we need, we can be confident knowing God has done great things for us, and we can be courageous because God is the strongest.
Series Bible Verse | “Be on guard. Stand firm in the faith. Be courageous. Be strong.” 1 Corinthians 16:13
Lesson 1 | Big Idea: I can obey God because He knows what’s best for me.
Bible Story: The Walls of Jericho
Lesson 2 | Big Idea: I can trust God because He will give me what I need.
Bible Story: Gideon’s 300 Men
Lesson 3 | Big Idea: I can be confident because God has done great things for me.
Bible Story: David and Goliath
Lesson 4 | Big Idea: I can be courageous because God is the strongest.
Bible Story: Elijah on Mount Carmel
In addition to visual media, the following elements are provided for download with the curriculum package:
• Program Outline – a written guide for leaders to teach from during the service
• Classroom Bible Story Teaching Tool and Printable Assets
• Crafts and Activity Instructions and Printable Assets
• Activity Sheets and Coloring Pages
• Fully assembled Keynote and PowerPoint presentations that correspond with the Program Outline