In this series kids will learn about kids in the Bible who God used to do amazing things. The kids will see that even though they are young or feel small, God can do big things through them. The kids will know that they matter to God, and through him, they can make a difference.
Series Bible Verse | Don’t let anyone think less of you because you are young. Be an example to all believers in what you say, in the way you live, in your love, your faith, and your purity. 1 T I M O T H Y 4: 1 2
Lesson 1 | Big Idea: I can have faith that God can do big things.
Bible Story: David and Goliath
Lesson 2 | Big Idea: I can listen to God.
Bible Story: God Speaks to Samuel
Lesson 3 | Big Idea: I can tell people about God.
Bible Story: Naaman is Healed
Lesson 4 | Big Idea: I can be a helper.
Bible Story: Baby Moses (Miriam)
In addition to visual media, the following elements are provided for download with the curriculum package:
• Program Outline – a written guide for leaders to teach from during the service
• Classroom Bible Story Teaching Tool and Printable Assets
• Crafts and Activity Instructions and Printable Assets
• Activity Sheets and Coloring Pages
• Fully assembled Keynote and PowerPoint presentations that correspond with the Program Outline