This series all about the big and important feelings like feeling happy, sad, scared, angry, and nervous! Through this series we will learn what we can do with those feelings and what God says about our feelings.
In the teaching video, Melly hosts a baking show called Piece of Cake where she will have new contestants compete each week to see who can make the most amazing piece of cake! As they decorate, they will discuss the Big Idea and Bible story as they talk about how that applies to the kids’ everyday lives.
Series Bible Verse | All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true.
2 Timothy 3:16A
Lesson 1 | Big Idea: I can share my big feelings.
Bible Story: Ruth and Naomi
Lesson 2 | Big Idea: When I want to be first, I can let others go first.
Bible Story: Jesus Teaches about Humility
Lesson 3 | Big Idea: When I have big feelings, I can obey God.
Bible Story: Jonah
Lesson 4 | Big Idea: I can feel thankful for Jesus.
Bible Story: The Thankful Leper
In addition to visual media, the following elements are provided for download with the curriculum package:
- Program Outline – a written guide for leaders to teach from during the service
- Classroom Bible Story Teaching Tool and Printable Assets
- Crafts and Activity Instructions and Printable Assets
- Activity Sheets and Coloring Pages
- Fully assembled Keynote and PowerPoint presentations that correspond with the Program Outline