This series is all about Jesus and his friends! Jesus was a good friend and he shows us how to be a good friend, too! The kids will understand who Jesus spent his time with on Earth and what he taught them. The kids will join Jim and Gift in their clubhouse to see how they can learn from Jesus’ example to love others.
Series Bible Verse | So now I am giving you a new commandment: Love each other. Just as I have loved you, you should love each other John 13:34 (NLT)
Lesson 1 | Big Idea: When I’m friends with Jesus, he shows me selfless love.
Bible Story: John’s Letter About Love
Lesson 2 | Big Idea: When I’m friends with Jesus, I can learn what is best.
Bible Story: Jesus Visits Mary and Martha
Lesson 3 | Big Idea: When I’m friends with Jesus, he shows me how amazing he is.
Bible Story: The Transfiguration
Lesson 4 | Big Idea: When I’m friends with Jesus, I get to help him with God’s plan.
Bible Story: The Baptism
Lesson 5 | Big Idea: When I’m friends with Jesus, he shows me how to be a good friend.
Bible Story: Jesus Washes His Disciples’ Feet
Lesson 6 | Big Idea: When I’m friends with Jesus, he shows me how to love no matter what.
Bible Story: Jesus Forgives Peter
In addition to visual media, the following elements are provided for download with the curriculum package:
- Program Outline – a written guide for leaders to teach from during the service
- Classroom Bible Story Teaching Tool and Printable Assets
- Crafts and Activity Instructions and Printable Assets
- Activity Sheets and Coloring Pages
- Fully assembled Keynote and PowerPoint presentations that correspond with the Program Outline