In this series kids will learn about people in the Bible with great faith. The kids will see God is real and they can have great faith, too. The kids will know they can live out their faith and believe in God’s plans, even when they can’t see it or understand it.
Series Bible Verse | “Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.” Proverbs 3:5-6
Lesson 1 | Big Idea: I can have faith that God will do what he says.
Bible Story: The Faith of a Roman Officer
Lesson 2 | Big Idea: I can have faith when I give big.
Bible Story: The Widow’s Offering
Lesson 3 | Big Idea: I can have faith in God’s plans.
Bible Story: Noah and the Flood
Lesson 4 | Big Idea: I can have faith.
Bible Story: Jesus Walks on Water
Lesson 5 | Big Idea: I can have faith that Jesus will help me.
Bible Story: Jesus Heals a Sick Woman
In addition to visual media, the following elements are provided for download with the curriculum package:
• Program Outline – a written guide for leaders to teach from during the service
• Classroom Bible Story Teaching Tool and Printable Assets
• Crafts and Activity Instructions and Printable Assets
• Activity Sheets and Coloring Pages
• Fully assembled Keynote and PowerPoint presentations that correspond with the Program Outline